Jan 19, 2009

another day, another workout

Managed 45 minutes on the treadmill today. I really didn't want to go. I really didn't want to go. But, I made myself; which isn't easy since Jess won't do the "Get off your lazy tush!" thing. Once there, I always manage to feel good. Frankly, most of the time, I even end up enjoying it. It's just getting in the car and going that is the hard part.

I don't think 45 minutes is too bad for a Monday. I jogged 3- 45 second sprints during the last 5 minutes of the workout. I'm going to try to incorporate more of these sprints on my next cardio day. Tomorrow is a 15 minute cardio followed by weights, which is my favorite. I just love lifting weights.

Want to know what else I love? I love the treadmills with the little TV on it. They really make the time go by faster. Today, I watched Clean House. Which is just mindless and trashy enough to keep my mind off my jiggly saddle bags. (I just know they are putting the people behind me in a hypnotic trance with their constant up, down, and sideways jello-ish movement. I swear everyone of those poor, skinny people have a glazed look on their face when I turn around and step off the treadmill.)

No comments: