Feb 5, 2009

Keep going

Still working out at the un-Godly hour of 5:30. I like doing it, I just wish it wasn't so hard to get up in the morning. Anyway, I've decided to quit whining about it and just do the work like a big girl. So, that is last whiny thing I will say on this subject. (I can't guarantee that I won't whine about other things. Get Real Folks! I'm only 40. I still have some growing up to do.)
I really am feeling better these days. I think my clothes are starting to fit looser, but I'm not certain. I'm not seeing a lot of progress on the scale, but since I'm lifting weights, I know that may take a while to show up.
Since I started taking iron again, I'm not getting as tired as before. Yipee!
I'm going to look up some bike rides tonight in order to have a goal. I really, for all my griping, don't want to quit what I have started. Boredom is one of the big workout breakers. I'm going to avoid it, if at all possible.
When I I manage to get past that magic number on my scale, I'll let you know. You will probably hear me yelling and screaming from your house. But, just in case, I'll post it too.

No comments: